HUMAN RESOURCES Services
Northeastern Conference Human Resources affirms its commitment to the Gospel Commission by providing Northeastern Conference employees a wide array of professional services in the areas of employee relations, personnel data management, training and development, and employee services.
It remains a high priority of NEC Human Resources to assist in creating effective policies, practices, and a mutually acceptable alliance between the Northeastern Conference and those who work within the organization. Therefore, NEC HR offers leadership in providing:
- A workplace atmosphere where the Christian work style and lifestyle is exemplified.
- Practical methods which assist departments in making sound employment-related decisions.
- In-house processes and programs that promote fairness, consistency, equity, and in the work place.
- Open lines of communication with staff and administration alike.
- Opportunities for staff skills enhancement and training.
Click Below For all forms and HR resources
Download as needed
- CT-W4 Form
- FLSA Exempt Non-Classification Form
- Independent Contractor Form
- Leave Report Form
- Locally Funded NAD Employee Guidelines
- Request for Locally Funded Position Packet
- Instructions for Locally Funded Position Request Form
- Receipt of Harassment Policies Form
- Special Call Request Form
- Vacation Request Form