The office operation manager is responsible for supervising the daily operations of the office and its various departments. The responsibilities include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Overseeing the Security Personnel and coordinating all aspects of securing the safety of employees, building, and their surroundings.
- Supervising and working closely with the maintenance personnel to ensure that the office is clean and safe and make certain that the office plumbing system and appliances are in good working condition.
- Ensuring the office’s overall health during working and non-working hours.
- Working together to monitor office supplies, order office stationery, furniture, appliances, and other needed items for the office.
- Coordinating all contracts with vendors and addressing all needs for proposals
- Supervising all work done by contractors in the building and relaying important information or changes as required
- Providing training to office staff on customer service, telephone etiquette, and staff development
- Coordinating all social events in the office included Administrative Assistant Day, farewell, baby shower, bridal shower…
- Reporting office progress and discussing office needed projects with Administration and working with them to improve necessary changes to day-to-day operations.
- Responding to any duties deem necessary pertaining to the office building.